Hello and welcome fellow gamers and gamerettes. Michael 'mickzerofive' Jenkins here from Aus/NZ Quake Live community 4Seasons Gaming.
This September dawns a new partnership for ourselves and well known gaming brand Logitech. Through-out all the struggle and the efforts of my own and my teams we are extremely glad to see everything starting to pay off for us.
In Celebration! And of our love for games of all types we have chosen to run a Play of the Year competition to spruce things up amongst the global communities and therefor will be running video entries via the well known medium, YouTube.
Entries Open: September the 1st. Entries Close: September the 30th.
What to include
* Your Gamer Nickname/Alias
* Your Country of birth and/or residencey
* Your bad ass Play Optional: First/Last name
Important things to remember
* "Play" does not just mean Frag, my Panel range from experience in all game types and ofcourse all situations, cluthes, team downs, flag caps so give us something special to watch
* No Frag Reels/Movies/Production pieces, let's keep things real and short guys/girls one play per video
* You don't have to include fancy slow mo or different angles, but you can
* You don't have to include dramatic or interesting sound tracks, but you can (just remember to credit original artists or youtube might remove your video)
* Keep your video under 5 minutes
Gaming Panel Voting Commences: October ** note: there will no longer be public voting due to smart cookies attacking polls easily. Instead the Gaming Panel will pick the final 10 and then pick 3 from that**