Check it out @ www.quakelive.com
A Huge new QuakeLive update has been released and is free to play for all over the next week! There are 5 new team based game modes which are a lot of fun and a massive amount of upgrades, maps, changes and fixes.
- Attack & Defend
- Red Rover
- 1-Flag CTF
Start a Match 2.0
Start a Match has been rewritten from scratch to support over 200 configurable server options, including:
- Customizable Weapons: Disable spawning, adjust damage, reload times, railjumping, and more for every weapon.
- Customizable Physics: Air Control, Air Accel, Ramp Jumping, Ground Accel, Ground Friction, and more.
- Gametype modifiers: Quad Hog, Drop Damaged Health, Vampiric Damage, Regenative Health, Infinite Ammo, Weapon Switch Speed, Weapon Stay, Allow Self-Kills, Spawn Protection, and more.
The new interface also features the ability to import and export your favorite settings to share on websites, forums, and with friends.
Premium Arenas Added
- Camper Crossings (CTF/A&D/1-Flag/Harvester/Domination)
- Cliffside (FFA/Domination)
- Jumpwerkz (CTF/A&D/1-Flag/Harvester/Domination)
- Space Camp (FFA/CA)
PQL is now ranked.
- Resolved an issue in player movement related code that would result in the game feeling "laggy" and cause weapon switching when callvoting to and from PQL.
- Walk Friction lowered from 8 to 7 to improve circle jumping.
As well as various amounts of Web Updates, Game Updates and Plugin Updates
Rest of the changelog can be found on www.quakelive.com
Posted on Tuesday, 1st May 2012